As a member, here are the benefits you receive:
- A discount on all SCAN education classes for which there is a fee
- Free one-on-one counseling (by appointment) with NJ State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) counselors
- Reduced cost tickets to SCAN Annual Leaders of Distinction Luncheon in October
- Free Lunch & Learn programs at all of our locations: Monmouth Mall, Freehold Borough, Toms River
- Free Special Events – Technology Fair, Senior Expo, Brain Health Fairs, Transportation/Mobility Fair, Vacation Expo, Housing Options Fair and more
- Free Lakewood Blue Claws tickets, when available and in season
Try a Class on Us
Drop In Classes: Here is an opportunity for SCAN Members to “drop in” to weekly exercise classes as needed. The classes and cost per drop in are noted in the Semester Class Listing accordingly.
Prorated Classes: Wondering if you can join a class that has already started? Yes, you can. SCAN classes can be joined mid semester and the cost will be prorated accordingly. Speak with a SCAN staff member for the exact cost.
Click here to get more information on how to try a class for free.